- New Life Acupuncture & Herb Center1414 Fair Oaks Ave., Unit 1A
South Pasadena, CA 91030626-340-1489
Clinic HoursMon, Tue, Thu, Fri9:00am - 6:00pmWednesdayClosedSaturday9:00am - 5:00pm24 Hour Cancellation Notice Required
We Now Accept Visa, MasterCard
and American Express
New Life Acupuncture & Herb Center 63 reviews
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Tag Archives: popping
Commonly known as TMJ, temporomandibular joint pain affects over 10 million Americans and can involve difficulty chewing, jaw muscle stiffness and painful popping or clicking, according to the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
Although for some people the pain of TMJ goes away on its own, others develop long-term problems and need treatment to help their pain.