- New Life Acupuncture & Herb Center1414 Fair Oaks Ave., Unit 1A
South Pasadena, CA 91030626-340-1489
Clinic HoursMon, Tue, Thu, Fri9:00am - 6:00pmWednesdayClosedSaturday9:00am - 5:00pm24 Hour Cancellation Notice Required
We Now Accept Visa, MasterCard
and American Express
New Life Acupuncture & Herb Center 65 reviews
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: popping
5 Tips to Help With TMJ
Commonly known as TMJ, temporomandibular joint pain affects over 10 million Americans and can involve difficulty chewing, jaw muscle stiffness and painful popping or clicking, according to the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
Although for some people the pain of TMJ goes away on its own, others develop long-term problems and need treatment to help their pain.
Posted in Acupuncture Also tagged clicking, jaw, tmj Comments Off on 5 Tips to Help With TMJ