- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- New Life Acupuncture & Herb Center1414 Fair Oaks Ave., Unit 1A
South Pasadena, CA 91030626-340-1489
Clinic HoursMon, Tue, Thu, Fri9:00am - 6:00pmWednesdayClosedSaturday9:00am - 5:00pm24 Hour Cancellation Notice Required
We Now Accept Visa, MasterCard
and American Express
New Life Acupuncture & Herb Center 65 reviews
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •